- The numbers in the column of "Year" mean the administrative year (from July to June of the following year).
- The numbers in parentheses show the numbers of institutions that underwent inspections, which were conducted based on the Criminal Accounts Damage Recovery Act. Since February 2015, these inspections have been conducted, as necessary, with the inspections based on the Deposit Insurance Act.
- Banks, etc. include labor banks, the Rokinren Bank and the Shoko Chukin Bank.
- Shinkin banks include Shinkin Central Bank.
- Credit cooperatives include the Shinkumi Federation Bank.