- The numbers in the column of "Year" mean the administrative year (from July to June of the following year).
- Banks, etc. include labor banks, the Rokinren Bank and the Shoko Chukin Bank.
- Shinkin Banks include Shinkin Central Bank.
- Credit Cooperatives include the Shinkumi Federation Bank.
- (a), (b) and (c) show the numbers of institutions that underwent inspections, which were conducted based on the Deposit Insurance Act, the Criminal Accounts Damage Recovery Act and the Dormant Deposits Utilization Act, respectively. Inspections based on the Criminal Accounts Damage Recovery Act and the Dormant Deposits Utilization Act have been conducted as necessary. When these inspections were conducted, in principle, they were conducted based on respective acts along with the inspections based on the Deposit Insurance Act.