(December 7, 2010)
- In insurable contingency of the Incubator Bank of Japan, deposits and other claims in excess of the insurance protection scope shall be purchased at an estimated proceeds payment rate of 25%.
- Period and other details of the purchase of deposits and other claims in the insurable contingency of the Incubator Bank of Japan shall be determined as shown in Exhibit 1 (omitted) on the condition that the DICJ receives authorization of the Commissioner of the FSA and the Minister of Finance for the resolution 1 above.
- Amendments (1st amendments) to the budget and funding plan for FY2010
- Increase in monetary grant to Kansai Urban Banking Corporation as a result of settlement of the dispute involving the bank
(January 17, 2011)
- Designation of a person who represents the chairman in the event of his absent.
(March 23, 2011)
- The budget and funding plan for FY2011
- Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
- Insurance premium rates for FY2011
- Investment status of the Financial Stabilization Contribution Fund
- DICJ medium-term goals (FY2011-FY2013) and policy of operation (FY2011)
- Amendments to the funding plan of the Jusen Account of the RCC in FY2010